搜索
查看: 2485|回复: 11
打印 上一主题 下一主题

盖茨给员工们的内部邮件

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-6-21 05:37:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<div class="arcTitle"><h1>盖茨给员工们的内部邮件</h1><div class="text">2006-06-20 09:26:36 来源: <a href="http://biz.163.com/06/0620/09/2K25402F00021G4R.html#" target="_blank">世界经理人</a>  </div></div><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><div id="main"><div id="text"><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">比尔.盖茨宣布将在两年后将主要精力放在他与妻子的慈善基金会上,而只保留微软主席和顾问的角色。同时,人们对于鲍尔默的在职也颇有意见,认为其也应该在二至五年里离开微软。而且,人们难免会有疑虑,在比尔.盖茨退居幕后之后,微软的领导层能够继续微软的辉煌吗? </p><p></p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">在一封比尔.盖茨给员工们的一封电子邮件中向我们展示了这一切。</p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Bill Gates e-mail to employees </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">From: MSBILLG </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:41 PM </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">To: Microsoft and Subsidiaries: All FTE </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Subject: My Transition Plans </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">I wanted to take a moment to share some of my thoughts, as well. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">As Steves mail indicates, Ive decided that two years from now, in July 2008, I want to devote more time to the work of the Bill &amp; Melinda Gates Foundation. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Right now and for the next two years, my full-time job is here at Microsoft, and my part-time job remains the Foundation. Beginning in July 2008, I will switch that, to be full-time at the Foundation, while remaining involved with Microsoft as Chairman and an advisor on key development projects on a part-time basis. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">To prepare for this change, we have a well-thought-out transition process. Again, I will continue at Microsoft full-time for the next two years, but over the course of those two years, my day-to-day responsibilities will shift to a team of incredible technical leaders who are already doing amazing things at the company. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">I feel very lucky that weve got extraordinary technical leaders at the company, like Ray Ozzie and Craig Mundie, who can step up to assume the roles that Ive played. Ive known Ray for the last 20 years, and he has created some of the most important developments in the industry. Craig and I have worked together for nearly 14 years, and hes been a technical visionary and a leader on policy throughout his career. With Ray and Craig stepping up, I feel very confident that the technical stewardship of Microsoft is in very capable hands. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">And I feel the same way about our business leadership. Our core businesses are strong and we have a clear vision for how we will meet new challenges and opportunities. We just had our first $12 billion quarter, and we continue to generate almost a billion dollars in profit every month. We are about to launch breakthrough versions of Windows, Office and Exchange, which are already generating a lot of excitement. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Six years ago, Steve and I made a major transition when he stepped up to be CEO. Hes done a fantastic job by every measure, whether its the people hes brought in, the new ways hes running the company, or just the objective results - like doubling our revenue in six years. Steve has driven us to make bold bets on things like Xbox, Real Time Communications, business applications, IPTV, and many others including the Live platform. Steve is the best CEO I could imagine for Microsoft - he is changing the company in ways it needs to be changed. He is bringing in new leadership at all levels. And, he is focused on the long-term - making Microsoft a great company not just today but for decades to come. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">With Steves organization of the company into three divisions led by our incredible presidents - Jeff Raikes, Robbie Bach, and Kevin Johnson - weve laid a solid foundation for greater autonomy, agility and entrepreneurial spirit in our product groups. And with the great addition of Kevin Turner as our COO, our leadership team has never been stronger. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Our deep technical strength is one of the key reasons I believe Microsoft is well-positioned for great success in the years ahead. Im very pleased that in addition to Ray, Craig, David and Rick, Steve has asked J Allard, Bob Muglia, and Steven Sinofsky to play an expanded role in shaping the companys business and technology strategy. And when you consider all of our remarkable Technical Fellows, Distinguished Engineers, all of the brilliant researchers working at our MSR labs around the world, and all the technical people in the business groups, I can safely say that our technical talent has never been stronger or deeper. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Obviously, this has been a very hard decision for me. Microsoft will always be a huge part of my life, and Im lucky to have two callings that are so important and so challenging. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">On a personal note, I know that my work on global health and education issues at the Foundation would never have been possible without the enormous success of Microsoft, so I want to thank you and all of the employees past and present who have contributed so much to this company. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">For these last 31 years, Ive had the best job in the world. Ive worked with some of the brightest and most passionate people in the world. Together, weve built a great company whose products have empowered people around the world. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Were only at the beginning of what software can do, and Im excited about the impact that Microsoft can have. Im going to take an extended vacation this summer with my family, but Ill be back in late August and I look forward to working with all of you for the next two years and beyond, to make those dreams a reality. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Thanks. </p><p style="TEXT-INDENT: 2em;">Bill </p></div></div>
沙发
发表于 2006-6-21 08:29:00 | 只看该作者
<p>看不懂,</p><p>有谁可以帮忙翻译一下的么?</p>
板凳
发表于 2006-6-21 17:03:00 | 只看该作者
<p>唉,不懂红毛宁,连个信也看不懂呐。。。</p>
地板
发表于 2006-6-21 22:54:00 | 只看该作者
发这个贴子什么意思啊?灌水吗?
5#
发表于 2006-6-21 23:42:00 | 只看该作者
呵呵
6#
发表于 2006-6-22 04:17:00 | 只看该作者
<p>怎么看也看不懂~</p><p>能翻译一下吗?</p>
7#
发表于 2006-6-22 05:23:00 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
8#
发表于 2006-6-22 15:41:00 | 只看该作者
也就是多干活,少吃饭之类的话,没什么新意
9#
发表于 2006-6-22 17:54:00 | 只看该作者
红毛宁=英语啊
10#
发表于 2006-6-23 06:04:00 | 只看该作者
<p>翻译翻译</p><p>紧急寻找翻译 !</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|后司街 ( 浙ICP备05034203号-1 )浙公安网备33010602003735

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 17:29 , Processed in 1.066941 second(s), 18 queries .