后司街

标题: ♬♪When You Tell Me that Love [打印本页]

作者: kerry_y    时间: 2006-10-13 07:06
标题: ♬♪When You Tell Me that Love
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="93%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="1" style="LINE-HEIGHT: 21px;"><strong>Westlife - When You Tell Me that You Love Me<br/>(Ft. Diana Ross)<br/></strong><br/>I wanna call the stars<br/>Down from the sky<br/>I wanna live a day<br/>That never dies<br/>I wanna change the world<br/>Only for you<br/>All the impossible<br/>I wanna do<br/><br/>I wanna hold you close<br/>Under the rain<br/>I wanna kiss your smile<br/>And feel the pain<br/>I know what's beautiful<br/>Looking at you<br/>In a world of lies<br/>You are the truth<br/>And baby<br/>Everytime you touch me<br/>I become a hero<br/>I'll make you safe<br/>No matter where you are<br/>And bring you<br/>Everything you ask for<br/>Nothing is above me<br/>I'm shining like a candle in the dark<br/>When you tell me that you love me<br/>I wanna make you see<br/>Just what I was<br/>Show you the loneliness<br/>And what it does<br/>You walked into my life<br/>To stop my tears<br/>Everything's easy now<br/>I have you here<br/>And baby<br/>Everytime you touch me<br/>I become a hero<br/>I'll make you safe<br/>No matter where you are<br/>And bring you<br/>Everything you ask for<br/>Nothing is above me<br/>I'm shining like a candle in the dark<br/>When you tell me that you love me<br/>Ooooooh<br/>In a world without you (Mark: world without you)<br/>I would always hunger (Mark: I will always hunger)<br/>All I need is your love<br/>...to make me stronger<br/>Everytime you touch me<br/>I become a hero<br/>I'll make you safe<br/>No matter where you are (Mark: Matter where you are)<br/>And bring you<br/>Everything you ask for<br/>Nothing is above me<br/>I'm shining like a candle in the dark<br/>When you tell me that you love me<br/><br/>When you tell me that you love me<br/><br/>You love me<br/>When you tell me that you love me<br/></td></tr></tbody></table>[MP=480,360,true]http://music.qingdaonews.comla/upload/761102_9826.mp3[/MP]

欢迎光临 后司街 (http://150.109.146.88/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2